Becoming a member of the Adams County Historical Society allows us to continue our important work--everything from the preservation of over 1 million records and objects to education programs and generating new and exciting research on Adams County's important role in American history. Below are our membership levels, all of which provide, among other things, free access to our archives and complimentary access to the nearby Seminary Ridge Museum.
- $35 Supporting Membership – free use of the archives, annual subscription to our newsletter, invitations and reduced fees to all regular member events, tours, and trips, reduced fees for all workshops, courses and seminars, unlimited complimentary access to the Seminary Ridge Museum, and the satisfaction of knowing your dues support the work of the Society.
- $50 Family Membership – all the above benefits, plus free use of the archives for four permanent residents of your household.
- $100 “Bermudian Settlement” Membership – All of the above benefits plus free use of the archives for all permanent residents of your household, a 10% discount on ACHS books and merchandise, and invitations to all special events and tours.
- $500 “Carroll’s Delight” Membership – Dues at this level offer you a special opportunity to make a significant annual contribution to our operating budget. We offer you all of the benefits above plus our Heritage Package which includes a family membership to the Pennsylvania Heritage Foundation. Benefits of the Heritage Foundation include: a subscription to Pennsylvania Heritage Magazine, including PA Heritage's newsletter; free unlimited general admission to the PHMC's historic sites and museums for 2 adults and all children and grandchildren under 18 (special events may have an additional fee); invitations to special Signature Series events; and a 10% discount on most merchandise ordered through ShopPAHeritage.com (does not apply to non-PHMC Commonwealth publications).
- $1000 “Digges' Choice” Membership – Dues at this level and above offer you an extraordinary opportunity to make a significant annual contribution to our operating budget. This enables us to achieve significant annual goals. We offer you all of the previous benefits plus a family membership in the National Trust for Historic Preservation which includes a subscription to their award-winning quarterly preservation magazine, discounts at over 500 historic places worldwide including all National Trust Historic Sites across the country, and 10% off the best available rates at Historic Hotels of America for two adults and all children under 18 in your household.
To become a member of the Adams County Historical Society using our secured system, complete the fields below or print the downloadable PDF form and mail your membership to the Society. All memberships are good for one year from the date of joining the organization. Members will receive confirmation of their membership and a membership card via the regular mail.
NOTE: This form is for new memberships only.
If you wish to renew your membership, please call (717) 334-4723.
Please supply all fields. *