The Society has several individual (listed below) as well as corporate membership levels that will enrich the donor with the satisfaction of knowing that the dues support the important work of the society:
- $35 Supporting Member – free use of the archives, annual subscription to our newsletter, invitations, and reduced fees to all regular member events, tour and trips, reduced fees for all workshops, courses and seminars, and the satisfaction of knowing your dues support the work of the Society.
- $50 Family Member – all the above benefits plus free use of the archives for four permanent residents of your household.
- $100 “Bermudian Settlement” Member – All of the above benefits plus free use of the archives for all the permanent residents of your household, 10% discount on ACHS books and merchandise and invitations to all special events and tours.
- $500 “Carroll’s Delight” Member – Dues at this level offer you a special opportunity to make a significant annual contribution to our operating budget that helps us in striving to accomplish our mission. We offer you all of the benefits above plus our Heritage Package which includes a family membership in the Pennsylvania Heritage Foundation. Benefits of the Heritage Foundation include: one-year of Pennsylvania Heritage magazine, including PA Heritage's newsletter; free unlimited general admission to the PHMC's historic sites and museums for 2 adults and all children and grandchildren under 18 (special events may have an additional fee); invitations to special Signature Series events; 10% discount on most merchandise ordered through ShopPAHeritage.com (does not apply to non-PHMC Commonwealth publications)
- $1000 “Digges Choice” Member – Dues at this level and above offer you an extraordinary opportunity to make a significant annual contribution to our operating budget and enables us to achieve significant annual goals. We offer you all of the previous benefits plus a family membership in the National Trust for Historic Preservation which includes a subscription to their award-winning, quarterly Preservation magazine, discounts at over 500 historic places worldwide, including all National Trust Historic Sites across the country, and 10% off the best available rates at Historic Hotels of America for two adults and all children under 18 in the household.To become a member of the Adams County Historical Society using our secured system, complete the fields below or print the downloadable PDF form and mail your membership to the Society. All memberships are good for one year from the date of joining the organization. Members will receive confirmation of their membership and a membership card via the regular mail.
NOTE: This form is for new memberships only.
If you wish to renew your membership, please call (717) 334-4723.
Please supply all fields. *