The Society has several individual (listed below) as well as corporate membership levels that will enrich the donor with the satisfaction of knowing that the dues support the important work of the society:
- Supporting: $35.00 - Includes a subscription to the Society’s newsletter as well as invitations and reduced fees to all of the Society’s offerings. Also includes free use of the Society’s research facilities for the individual member and a complimentary issue of our annual journal Adams County History.
- Family: $50 – All the above benefits plus free use of the archives for four permanent residents of your household.
- “Bermudian Springs”: $100 - All the above benefits plus all the permanent residents of your household, a 10% Discount on ACHS books and merchandise, and invitations to all special events and tours.
- “Carroll’s Delight”: $500 – Dues at this level offer you a special opportunity to make a significant annual contribution to our operating budget that helps us to attain our mission. In return we offer you all the above benefits plus our Heritage Package that includes family membership in the Pennsylvania Heritage Society, whose membership includes unlimited, free general admission to all 24 Pennsylvania historic sites and museums and four issues of PA Heritage magazine.
- “Digges’ Choice”: $1,000 – Dues at this level and above offer you the extraordinary opportunity to make a significant annual contribution and enable us to achieve significant annual goals. In return we offer you all the previous benefits plus an extensive private tour of our museum during public hours for up to 10 people and a family membership in the National Trust for Historic Preservation which provides 6 issues of Preservation Magazine and free or discounted admission at National Trust sites.
To become a member of the Adams County Historical Society using our secured system, complete the fields below or print the downloadable PDF form and mail your membership to the Society. All memberships are good for one year from the date of joining the organization. Members will receive confirmation of their membership and a membership card via the regular mail.
NOTE: This form is for new memberships only.
If you wish to renew your membership, please call (717) 334-4723.
Please supply all fields.
The Society does not keep your credit card information on file once your business transaction has been completed.