Making a Donation
No matter the size, your gift is critical to preserving the legacy of Gettysburg and Adams County. With your help, we can ensure that future generations will have access to the same treasure-trove of stories and artifacts that we preserve at ACHS today. Here are a few ways you can give:
- Cash or checks can be mailed to ACHS at 625 Biglerville Rd., Gettysburg PA 17325. Please write "donation" in the memo line.
- Donate online to our general operating fund. Your gift will be put to use immediately, where it is most needed.
- Learn more about making a tax-free gift from your individual retirement account (IRA).
- Learn more about including ACHS in your estate plans.
- ACHS accepts gifts of stock and grants from donor-advised funds. If you're considering a gift, please email us at email@example.com for further information and instructions. We would love to hear from you!
ACHS is a registered, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with EIN# 23-7258494. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law and will be recognized with an acknowledgement letter for tax purposes.
With the opening of Gettysburg's newest museum, Beyond the Battle, in April 2023, ACHS is excited to offer brand new partnership opportunities. Learn more about the 2023 partnership opportunities here. If you are interested in being a sponsor in 2023, please email Director of Marketing & Development Michaela Shaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.