Making a Donation
No matter the size, your gift is essential to preserving Adams County's incredible 300+ year history. With your help, we can ensure that future generations will have access to the same treasure-trove of materials that we preserve at ACHS today. Gettysburg and Adams County have so many remarkable stories, and we're counting on you to help us save some of America's most sacred local history for generations to come. Here are a few ways to give to ACHS:
- Use the secure form below to donate today so that we can put your gift to use immediately.
- Mail gifts of cash or checks to P.O. Box 4325, Gettysburg PA 17325. Please be sure to write "donation" in the memo line.
- Give through the 2020 Adams County Community Foundation Giving Spree! Here are three ways to participate in this great event and help ACHS receive matching dollars from the Community Foundation:
1. Mail checks to the Adams County Community Foundation at 25 S. 4th Street, Gettysburg PA 17325. Checks should be made out to the Adams County Community Foundation and must be received by November 5th. All donations must be accompanied by your completed donor form found HERE. Please note: you must mail in both pages of the form along with your check.
2. Give online on November 5th through the Adams County Community Foundation website.
3. Drop off your gift and donor form at the Gettysburg Area High School parking lot from 1pm to 5pm on November 5, 2020.