Making a Donation
No matter the size, your gift is critical to preserving Gettysburg and Adams County history. With your help, we can ensure that future generations will have access to the same treasure-trove of stories and artifacts that we preserve at ACHS today. Here are a few ways you can give:
- Cash or checks can be mailed to ACHS at to P.O. Box 4325, Gettysburg PA 17325. Please write "donation" in the memo line.
- Donate to our general operating fund. Your gift will be put to use immediately, where it is most needed.
- Donate to our capital campaign. Your entire gift will go toward the creation of our new Museum and Education Center.
- Learn more about making a tax-free gift from your individual retirement account (IRA).
- Learn more about including ACHS in your estate plans.
- ACHS accepts gifts of stock, and grants from donor-advised funds. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
ACHS is a registered, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, therefore all gifts are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.