Find the perfect event venue at the Adams County Historical Society!
Our history center features a variety of options for all types of events, meetings, programs, and catered meals. Located less than one mile north of the Gettysburg town square, our venue includes ample free parking and directly borders the Gettysburg battlefield. Interested in renting one of our spaces? For rates and availability, please contact Abbie Hoffman, Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 334-4723.
The Battlefield Overlook Event Center
Searching for the perfect Gettysburg venue? Look no further! This brand new, fully equipped event center can comfortably accommodate up to 150 guests for any function, from weddings and corporate retreats to small meetings and family reunions—all with stunning views of the Gettysburg battlefield (see above). Amenities include:
- Brand new built-in media system, including projector & screen, ceiling-mounted speakers, lighting and blind controls, and handheld/lavalier microphone options
- Built-in dance floor
- Bluetooth connectivity from your wireless device to our sound system
- Fast & secure Wi-Fi
- Portable stage with chairs and directional lighting
- Lectern with built-in computer (for flash drives) or HDMI connectivity (for laptops)
- Easy access to catering prep room, elevator, and restrooms
- Listening devices available upon request for the hearing-impaired
Looking for a smaller, comfortable event space? Our Seminar Room is a classroom-sized meeting room that can accommodate up to 24 guests. The Seminar Room can be rented for private events, including organization and business meetings or workshops. Amenities include:
-Brand new built-in AV system, including projector & screen with overhead speakers
-Portable workshop/meeting-style tables
-Fast & secure Wi-Fi
-Lectern with built-in computer (for flash drives) or HDMI connectivity (for laptops)
In addition to the Battlefield Overlook Event Center and the Seminar Room, our event space rental offerings also include outdoor options for weddings, celebrations, and more.